So here are the rules governing the award:
- The award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers.
- If you are nominated, you must link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- After that, write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you.
- Then make up 11 new questions and nominate up to 11 other bloggers!
11 Random Facts about me:
- I'm an English major with a concentration in Professional Writing. (Gee, wonder how I became a blogger.)
- I am Vice President: Finance of my sorority, Delta Gamma.
- My favorite book is Wuthering Heights, even though it's depressing. I liken it to a train wreck, you just know something bad is happening but you can't take your eyes off of it.
- When I eat Lucky Charms cereal, I eat all of the marshmallows first.
- If I have writer's block, I play Debussy's "Clair de lune" and it usually cures it by the time the song ends.
- I am constantly cold and am always looking for cute slippers and pull-overs.
- I absolutely adore baking and take a few pastry classes every now and then to freshen up.
- I am an organizational freak and will frequently reorganize areas of my life for better efficiency.
- My favorite color changes with the season, but right now it is probably red.
- I have a siamese cat named Molly, who lives at my parents' house.
- I am a complete night owl and am often my most creative during the late hours.
11 Questions from Kimberley:
- What is your dream job?
- I would love to be a beauty editor at a fashion magazine.
- MAC Studio Fix, NARS multiple in Orgasm, and CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara.
- A siamese cat named Molly. She lives with my parents.
- Reading, writing poetry, drinking tea, and hanging out with friends.
- NARS blush in Orgasm- no matter what season it is this is the perfect color for me.
- Hopefully living in NYC writing for a magazine.
- I'd have to go with J. Crew or Anthropologie.
- I first started my blog because it seemed like a fun way to take my
- To be able to do what I love for the rest of my life and never worry about money.
- It changes with the seasons, but right now I think it's red.
- My favorite food is probably hot dogs (gross, I know), and my least favorite food is anything fishy.
11 Questions from Libby:
- Where is the best place you have ever been? (either country of be specific)
- I'd have to say the Smokey Mountains in North Carolina. They were spectacular.
- Both ankles!
- Although most people have read this, 1984 by George Orwell. And for film, I'd have to go with Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- High end is probably NARS or Chanel, drugstore is definitely Revlon.
- A true Asian BB cream!
- See above.
- See above.
- Nothing, actually! Very strange for me.
- My mom calls me Lamb, my boyfriend calls me kitten.
- My grandfather, because he came over from China by himself when he was just 9 years old and truly built a new life for our family here in America.
- To go to the gym every week and to learn how to play the guitar!
Here are the bloggers I nominate (in no particular order):
- Julie, from ohsokansas.blogspot.com
- Yannie, from yanniepooo.blogspot.com
- Steph, from lilstephh.blogspot.com
- Linh, from www.blushology.net
- Samantha, from asprettyasyouplease.blogspot.co.uk
- Nayab, from nayabloves.blogspot.com
- Vett, from www.rcsoatl.com
- That's all I have for now, but I'll add more as I find them!
My 11 Questions for you:
- What's your opinion on the new CC cream craze?
- What is your favorite foreign beauty product (one that does not come from your country)?
- Do you change your makeup with the seasons?
- Which excites you the most: a new eyeshadow palette, a new nail polish, or a new hair product?
- What is your favorite red lipstick?
- How did you get into beauty?
- What was your first beauty product that you purchased?
- If you had to choose between having beautiful skin and not being able to shave your legs ever again or having scars on your face and being perpetually hairless, which would you choose?
- Do you dye your hair?
- What is your favorite at-home beauty remedy?
- Where are you looking to take your blog?