Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

January Julep Maven Box! (NOTD)

I recently stumbled into an awesome monthly subscription service called Julep. It is a monthly box sent to you that includes two nail polishes and one other nail product. You get to preview the box to decide if you like it, want to pay for it, send it to a friend, or skip that month. If you don't like the products chosen for you based on the style profile you take, you can choose alternatives! It's pretty awesome for $19.95 a month. The products are very high quality and worth over $40 all together.

Click HERE if you're interested in the service!

My box just came yesterday and I decided to do a quick mani to show off all the products! Hope you enjoy my nail of the day :) I'll post the names of the colors when I get home later today.


This month I received cuticle oil and two nail colors in my Julep Maven box!

My manicure essentials: cuticle oil, nail color, top coat, base coat.

21 comments:

  1. driving30_with_2getherJanuary 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

    This sounds great! I love the colours.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great box. Thanks for following me. I am now following you on GFC:-) @DivaDesle http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look so pretty! The lighter shade looks like Essie's Merino Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination!

    www.crazyclassycute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linh from blushology.netJanuary 19, 2013 at 10:52 PM

    Beautiful shades! I'm tempted to join, but I rarely wear nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that sounds like a cool service! All nail products, right up my alley :)

    xo Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great combination I'll need to try this out. I love your blog too, new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm really enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! That's exactly what I thought when I opened the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I reversed the color/accent nail on the other hand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It might be a nice way to get into it. I've never been into nail polish but this makes me excited to paint my nails more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! Do you have a blog? I'd love to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute nails, what a great deal!


    new follower :)


    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh love the colors really nice :D
    New post on my leopard look is up on my blog sweets :)

    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look lovely!

    Gorgeous colours:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey