Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

The NARS product I can't stand...

Now, normally I am a huge fan of all things NARS. Laguna bronzer, orgasm blusher, sheer glow foundation... I love them all. And for the most part, their lip glosses too. But in the past month or so, I've come to find a product of theirs that I absolutely can't stand: NARS lip gloss in Greek Holiday.



Look at all of the chunky glitter in this thing!! It made me look like a cheap hooker, despite the beautiful nude color. And the feeling of it on my lips was horrendous. It felt like I had applied an exfoliant but forgot to wash it off.

All in all, if you're going to go for the NARS lip glosses, be careful when choosing. I'm off to return this product...

#thankgodforSephora'sreturnpolicy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey