1. Baby Oil- it's much more moisturizing than body lotion or even body cream. Bonus- it's cheaper.
2. Chapstick- Invest in a really moisturizing, emollient balm that blocks out the dryness. One of my favorites is Nivea A Kiss of Moisture.
3. Vaseline- Get a huge tub of this stuff and slather it on your scaly feet before slipping on a pair of socks. You'll wake up to super soft skin!
4. Cream Blusher- Nice, rosy, dewy cheeks. Need I say more?
5. Radiance Primer- This Laura Mercier primer leaves your skin looking healthy and lit from within without adding shimmer or shine. Perfect for boosting dull skin!