Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Review: Rusk Engineering Speed Freak Hair Dryer

This beautiful hair dryer was my Christmas gift from my mother. I'm absolutely in love with it and it has really changed the way I view hair appliances. In the past, I've never really gotten into "high end" haircare, particularly styling tools. I just thought they were overpriced and accomplished the same tasks as my ho-hum $20 Conair models.

Boy was I wrong! The Rusk Engineering Speed Freak hair dryer is fantastic! It's everything I want in a hair dryer: 2000 watts, ceramic and tourmaline, perfectly balanced, multiple heat and air settings... the list goes on. And it dramatically reduced the amount of time needed to dry my long, thick hair.

I had no idea how much damage I was previously causing my hair by using sub-par tools on it. This is an amazing dryer, and I can't imagine ever going back to my Conair hair fryer.

You can purchase this product at Ulta stores or online here.



10 comments:

  1. I got a new hair dryer for christmas too! I love mine too! Cause I have very long curly hair I got a diffuser too! Which is AMAZING :D thanks for following me btw :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that you found one that works for you! This sounds super amazing :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's truly a wonderful tool. I plan on posting a picture of my hair after I've blown it out using this.

      Delete
  3. ouu very cool! I'm so lazy that I don't even blow dry my hair... maybe it's about time for me to invest in a nice dryer. :)
    xx www.lilstephh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised what a difference it made! And I'd say if you were to choose one hair tool to invest in (dryer, flat iron, curling iron, etc.), it should definitely be a quality hair dryer. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. I've actually been looking for a new hairdryer that'd be quick in drying my own long thick hair too! Thanks so much for this review, I'm definitely going to be hopping on Amazon to look for this! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a fantastic dryer, and I highly recommend it! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm glad to have found yours as a result!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much, I'm really honored :) I'll be working on that post ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem :) I'll keep an eye out for it.

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey