Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Delicious Meals and Heels!

Over the weekend one of my sorority sisters got married, so a whole bunch of us were invited to the wedding! The food was incredible and we danced the night away. I found the most incredible red satin peep toe pumps to wear, and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever had! I wore them for 8+ hours, which is incredible for a 4" heel with a 0.5" platform.

They are from White House Black Market, and on incredible sale right now. They are normally $98 but on sale for $41.99. It's a steal, honestly. They also come in black, for those who are less adventurous :)

Let me know what you think! You can buy them HERE.


I'm the second from the right :)




10 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty! That food looks so amazing, I'm jealous you got to eat it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the foood looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so decadent. It was nice to pretend I'm not a broke college student for a night, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. driving30_with_2getherJanuary 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    That sounds so wonderful! Congrats to her!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linh from blushology.netJanuary 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    You look hotttt! The food looks amazing and I hope you had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thank you :) I had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely stunning, girl! Keep doing your thing. Yummy dish by the way!
    Thanks for following me and thanks for your lovely comment. Now following you too :)


    withloveploy.blogspot.com


    Ploy <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks! And thank you for following, it makes my day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey