Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

What's in my travel makeup bag? Thanksgiving edition!

Hey guys, I've been a bad beauty blogger. My lack of posting is kind of appalling, even to me.

Anyway, I'm about to leave home for Thanksgiving break and thought I'd post an update about what I'm bringing with me in my travel makeup bag!

So, here are the deets:

Face
L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in W3
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
L'oreal True Match Powder in W3
Smashbox Foundation Primer
Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink

Eyes
BareMinerals Flawless Volumizing Mascara
Tarte for True Blood eyeshadow palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy

Lips
MAC Viva Glam I lipstick
Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
Maybelline Baby Lips clear lip balm

Hopefully this will get me through the Thanksgiving break! You'll notice that I have lots of rich reds and berries to complement my paler skin and the autumn season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey